Soft gadget

Free software and free web resource. Workplace, vitual office and social software links

Monday, March 28, 2005

Groove virtual office may share document. Free 60d


Groove was purchased by M$ and had not sent a free license after introducing 3 friends yet. Be aware of the 3 for Free web page bug which only brings the first email address to other following people-should send one by one Posted by Hello

Take control from around the world
As I plan for a little spring vacation in Tokyo, I've been looking into remote-access software. I've promised not to mix work and leisure, but there are a million legitimate reasons I might need to get to a file on my home computer while I'm away. The simplest solution I've found is MyWebEx PC. It's free, and you don't need to remember your computer's name or IP address to log in. After setting up my computer with the MyWebEx PC client, I can log into it by going to the MyWebEx PC Web site from any Internet-connected computer in the world.

MyWebEx need a long distance call to auth.

Collanos Workplace 1.0 is here!

© 2005-2006 Collanos Software AG
free
http://www.collanos.com/inviting/inviting.php

http://www.collanos.com/m1/en/downloads/index

I used lycos for free storage 300MB before I knew this kind of virtual office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home